Header Ads

LoVe & hATe MeMe

I was tagged by Waliz to do this... (hey, finally I know what tag is... :P thanx Waliz for the explanation). I have list down what are the things that I love most & hate most.

I love....

1) to have sex... thehehe siapa tak suka ni??
2) being pampered by someone that I love
3) my family
4) my friends and my boyfriend
5) to drink Nescafe...

I hate....

1) liars, back stabber & rude people
2) people nagging early in the morning
3) drugs
4) sports
5) crowded places

There's a lot of things that I love & hate, but that's what I can think of at this moment of time.

And I would like to tag.....
abanglong, maman, xerra, farra.

4 comments:

  1. Shai....!!! u r exceptional..!
    tak tahan baca yg no#1 tu..hehehe..hmmm i'm glad to know u..u r very transparent, not hypocrites and always tell the truth...!

    thanks for participating! i think more tags will come for u after this..u already break the ice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waliz: ahaks...betullah... sapa tak suka sex tu ada masalah la tu.. miahahaa...

    ReplyDelete
  3. erkkk buat tag ni ada adiah tak? miahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.