Header Ads

BaD nEwS

Rasa macam kepala berat sangat bila bangun pagi semalam....dikejutkan pula dengan panggilan dari one of my best friend, membawa satu berita yang mengejutkan... one of our best friend's husband passed away! La... menjanda dah kawan aku.... :-( Macam tak percaya jer dengar berita ni. Well, he looks healthy to me... Sam is a humble person, seorang lelaki Cina yang fasih berbahasa Melayu siap dengan loghat Trengganunya lagi walaupun beliau berasal dari Johor. Once dapat berita ni, shai terus call Pat, she's crying.... they found the body after 2 days he died, in the bathroom. Now she's at JB tunggu for the funeral. Pity Pat... pity her 2 kids especially Eunice yang masih kecil lagi, dah kehilangan daddynya. I'm so sad to hear that... and I cry for her lost too... condolences to her & her family...

Talk about Pat, I'm wondering what is her plan now? She have to raised her kids all by her own. However, I believe Sam dah tinggalkan cukup harta bagi menjamin masa depan Pat & his 2 kids. Take care of yourself, my dear Patty. Always remember, you still have me & Tot to support you in any ways..coz we love you :-)

No comments

Powered by Blogger.