Header Ads

So PaThEt|c...

This morning, someone buzz my YM. She say hi and want to asked me few question. According to her, she found my id in her boyfriend's YM list. Okey... so who is her boyfriend? She mentioned one name which I'm quite familiar but just can't remember when is the last time we chat. So she asked me how do I know her boyfriend and am I the one who add him etc. Well, I came across that id before, it's just that we seldom chat and I don't keep his id in my list. After all he's 23, too young for me... I don't go after young guys ek... That's my answer, I have nothing to hide.

It is weird... why is she doing this? Jealous? So I just asked her, why are you checking on him? Then she told me that she is so suspicious of her boyfriend. After listening to her story, I told her off that she's sick! hehehe... she is! She's been torturing her boyfriend la... check his handphone, who sms who called, asked her bf what are they talking about, bla bla bla... If she's not satisfied, then she will find out by herself. Like my case, she's been thinking there's something between me and her bf, but her bf deny it... so she's unhappy and she doesn't believe him so she decide to ask me personally. OMG! I'm not surprise if one day this guy will dump her.... told her that this is not the way, she's so pushy, she can't keep the relationship longer if she's keep on doing this but she said that is her hobby, she will check her bf's handphone, wallet, messenger... etc... huhu... I wish her good luck and all the best!

If you asked my opinion, I am totally against this. I am not that kind of person. I will never check my hubby's handphone (apatah lagi my bf ek), his wallet or whatever! Come on... why should I do that? I'm looking for trouble... and I don't like that! I don't like people checking on me, I don't like people touch my personal things, my privacy... so why should I do that to other people? Everyone should have their own privacy, isn't it? I dare to say that she is sick coz she's having a negative thinking, always being suspicious towards her boyfriend. Huhu common.... If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. But if he doesn't want you, nothing can make him stay! Just keep that in mind ladies!!

4 comments:

  1. I got 100++ people on my YM list. I don't know whose boy/girlfriends are they.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pathetic huh? org camni pun ada... huhuhu thanx 4 drop by

    ReplyDelete
  3. she feels insecure...maybe trauma from the past..maybe..

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.