Header Ads

WhAt |S hApPeN|nG??

I'm so bored today... actually for the past few days. Having uneasy feelings, lost appetite, can't sleep, blinking eyes... god... what is happening to me. I don't even have mood to work. But I have to motivate myself... I need $$$$$. I need to get numbers in order to have more $$$. At this point of time, I realize I need to talk to someone. Unfortunately, no one is available or perhaps I have no guts to share with them. This feelings actually reminds me of someone.... during those days... when I have someone in my life... keep on thinking of him every day & night and even after we break off.

I would like to share something, I have a friend who is actually my ex-client. I enjoy talking to him, he sounds charming to me... Sometimes I miss him when he's so busy with meetings & appointments. But because he is one my ex-client, I have to be very careful in terms of choice of words etc. And maybe for being too careful, sometimes I felt like I'm too concern about him... I mean the way I treat him sometimes it is quite obvious, like trying to show my feelings towards him which myself even confuse about it... thehehehe.... but that is what will happen if I'm being too formal... or too polite... or whatever la... I should make some distance right? Yup I should... until the day I meet him.... Pardon me? Yeah... I never even met him, we get to know each other via phone. I've called him before to proposed him a training course during my last event. However, he reject it due to his tight schedule but somehow I found that he's quite friendly and since I enjoy talking to him, I sent him a courtesy email via my personal email. And from there, we start to exchange numbers and here now we are... In terms of feelings... this is so confusing, I enjoy talking to him... the excitement is there, but at this point of time, it is hard for me to admit that I have feelings toward him. In another words, it is too early to say anything!

What am I expecting from this relationships? To be frank...NOTHING! Reminds me of Pat's quote that I've read in her blog today.... "I know I am no longer a teenager or like those first fall in love,... but somehow, it does excite me in a way and uplift my spirit here..." Yes, the excitement guys... well, I'm still a human which have feelings and need to be pampered... if I can't get attention from somebody who suppose to do that, why can't I pampered myself by having fun with other people who do appreciate me better without effecting my family of coz! It is not being hypocrite, but when it comes to "need" we do have to be a bit selfish... as long it doesnt't effect your love ones and of course, PLAY SAFE. :)

No comments

Powered by Blogger.