Header Ads

NeW yEaR

My previous update was on July 2014...wow~!!! That was looooog ago.... haha... seriously, I don't even spend time for Facebook, and blogging?? Can you imagine? Well.... after a while, just thought of have a quick look and thought of update a bit. Nothing much or nothing special for the past 2 years. Just here and there....lots of things to do and sort of.

This year started with the same resolution...I want to be better again!! How I wish I could do that last year....but it is not that I didn't achieved anything, I do achieved something but not up to my expectation. Therefore, we need to continue with the same resolution this year. :-D

Last weekend, we celebrated my eldest birthday. Shahril turns 19!! Yeaaaay~!! Went to Ikea for brunch and walk around in Ikea, wasting money a bit :D. Then we off to Tealive nearby our home and bought a cake.

Well....my eldest is quite a quiet person. He don't have so many friends, he is a very shy person, he is not an easygoing person, and hard to express his feelings whether he likes it, hate it, he seems like quite a secretive person. Looking at him reminds me of my ex-husband, looks like he inherited his father's traits (macam sims pulak). Since he is 19 this year, I really hope that he will get more matured and stay positive as always. With his talent in cooking, and for the 2nd year of culinary studies, I hope this year will give him more opportunity and experience great life ahead. Enjoy your birthday son!!


No comments

Powered by Blogger.