Header Ads

HaR| rAyA CeLeBrAt|0N


This year Raya celebration placed at my mom's place as usual... However this year will be something different from last year in terms of raya preparation. This year I thought that I don't have any big budget... but seems like everything runs smoothly...Alhamdulillah. 


My boys are craving for Jakel collections of Baju Melayu: Aaron Aziz & Zizan Razak... which for me are expensive but somehow as a mother, it is hard to push away their desire. To look at them holding the clothes melt my heart... I closed my eyes and start to bargain with the salesman... and got it at RM150 per set. 

Giving away small token of duit raya to my kids, my brother and my parents are definitely in my list even I might have budget problem later on...anyway.... bare in mind sharing a bit of yours to your love ones are actually an investment. Allah will definitely replace it more than what you give. :-) That's what I believe. 

This is my family and this raya makes me happy.... Alhamdulillah we are getting closer than ever before and this is what I've been waiting for so long. :-)


No comments

Powered by Blogger.