Header Ads

HaV|nG fUn!

Hey.... I'm so bored tonight... yesterday morning - sent my parents, my sis and her son together with my 2 kids to Puduraya. Oops... they're going to Singapore today and will be back on Christmas day. So my house is a little bit quiet today.. no quarrels from Shahrul & Teha... pity Shahrul, no fight today... pretty bored too i guess... hehehehe....whatever....

Came back and continue my nap until 1pm, wake up and do a little bit of housework, then start to surf facebook and chat with few guys in YM. Talk about facebook, I think I'm a bit addicted to it now... hahaha... it's quite fun there actually, lots of silly games that do create excitement. From fighting werewolfs, vampires, slayers & zombies up to seduce friends, flirting games etc. Hey, you should try ok... aha... what? Yeah! Even have a sex games is there huhuhu.... interesting huh!

Since here in Malaysia, will be on long holiday, from Raya till Xmas, most of my friends and fans are not around, on leave and "balik kampung"... too bad... what am I going to do for this few days?? Alamak... melayan mat salleh je la kat facebook tu... Luckily ada few mat sallehs yang nak melayan...whatever...

Shai: Sapa plak nak ajak aku date this week... boring siot..... eh jomla dating... miahahahaha

No comments

Powered by Blogger.