Header Ads

W0rLD cUp F|nAL

By the time I'm posting out this, I am waiting for the World Cup Final, game between Germany & Argentina. Hey! Of course I'm with the Deutschland boys!! If you think I'm supporting them because I'm attached with a German company, then you are wrong. Even since the last World Cup, Germany is one of my favorite team besides England (for the MU players) and the Portugal (for CR7).

I'm quite sleepy now... but still want to wait for the game to start. Perhaps a short nap for a while helps yeah! Sharing here a banner I've created for RAP's FB page and us wearing Support Germany theme to the office on 8th July before the Semi Finals. 

Go! Go! Germany!!

A banner created by me for RAP page on Facebook

My colleagues and I dressed up with Support Germany theme on 8th July 2014



No comments

Powered by Blogger.