Header Ads

ThE cAr, KuRn|a N mE...

I'm so surprise when I get to know that my car is ready for me to pick up. I just send all the pending documents on last Thursday, and now I can collect it?? Wow! So damn fast! The sad part is I'm not ready to pay the summon to the insurance. Because I'm holding P license, I have to pay a fine RM400 before I can take my car from the workshop. I'm jobless for almost a month, and for few months back, is not a good period for me.. I do have financial problem, my program can't sell becoz of that stupid price and I'm earning on my basic only. Banks go on after me asking for payments bla bla bla... such a headache. Asking around whether there is anyone who can lend me the RM400, unfortunately since this is the middle of the month and early year, no one can help me :( I have no choice, I talked to my superior asking for advance of RM400. While waiting for approval from the management, I begged my dad, please dad... I need the RM400 to take my car, promise if the management approved my advance, I will pay directly to him or else I will pay back once I've got my pay. And finally, my dad agree... legalah.... less one pressure.

I went to the workshop yesterday to get my car back. The clerk there asked me whether I do have friends in Kurnia who help me to speed up the process. No I don't have any friends there actually... is it true that someone help me on this? She said yeah... this is the first time we get a very fast approval, everything done tip-top! Uh..really?? Then she gave me a document for me to sign.. and ooopss... I saw someone's name there... and I looked at her, is the officer-in-charge for my case is this guy? Then she claimed, yeah he is.. you know him right? So he is your friend right? I'm speechless... oo ok... actually I can't say he is my friend, but I know him. He's the same officer who took my case earlier (August accident) and we've been talking over the phone few times due to my claims earlier. Well, for the 2nd claim, I thought it will be under other officer. No wonder... thank God.. and thank you Saiful!!!! I love you lah!!! So once I get back to the office, I drop him an email, thank him and asked him to give me a call when he have time, so I can buy him dinner. Hey.. ni bukan ngorat tau... or a bribe.. but just an appreciation of what he did. When I called him ask a favour from him to forward me a copy of my insurance policy and registration card, he didn't mention that he will be the person-in-charge for my claim, besides he told me that he will inform the officer who take this case that I have this problem and he will try his best to help me on the pending documents, that's it! Huhu... he really do his best to help me, not only for the pending documents but speed up the process... who says Kurnia Insurance did a lousy job? I don't have any difficulties with Kurnia in terms of claims until today... or maybe coz I get a very good and kind officer ;) Hehehehe.... Jangan marah aaa....

2 comments:

  1. shai..i think u could easily solve anything and everything ..u have the aura!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah.. i wish i could do it with just a snap!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.